Xero is a full-featured cloud accounts system
In this article we’ll look at some of the basic features of Xero. If you want to learn more, or you want to set-up your own system, you can visit the Wave website here.
Xero is a complete accounts package to meet the needs of any business size from self-employed to enterprise level. It’s easy to understand and intuitive to use, while including invoicing, payroll, Tax and VAT, reports and inventory.
Too busy? Here’s Xero in 30 seconds.
- It does ‘everything accounts’
- Manage invoices and billing
- Connect to your bank account to automate transactions
- Integrate with hundreds of online services
- Payroll and stock control included
- Collaborate and have someone check your figures online
- Access anywhere with mobile apps
Xero allows you to connect your bank account and pull transactions across automatically. This alone can save a lot of time repeating information.
Once you’re set-up and have some transactions you can:
- Send invoices and enter bills
- Add customers to enable rapid invoicing
- Create as many account categories as you need
- Customise emails and invoices with your text and logo
- Report on income and expenses
- Have income and expenses organised in one place
- Know your data is secure with 256bit encryption
For more details of features you should browse the Xero site. Next we will look at why you might move to a cloud accounting system, and why Xero.
More about cloud acc and Xero