Wave is an online accounts solution
In this article we’ll look at some of the basic features of Wave. If you want to learn more, or you want to set-up your own system, you can visit the Wave website here.
Wave is brilliant because it offers a free solution for sole-traders and small businesses. It’s easy to understand and quick to get started. There is no payroll (except in USA and Canada) and their credit card payments system is a paid extra, but you can accept Paypal and BACS anyway so this probably won’t matter.
Too busy? Here’s Wave in 30 seconds.
- It’s free!
- Manage invoices and billing
- Connect to your bank account to automate transactions
- Customise invoices and emails
- Upgrade to take card payments
- Saves you time and money
- You can collaborate and have someone check your figure online
Wave allows you to connect your bank account and pull transactions across automatically. This alone can save a lot of time repeating information.
Once you’re set-up and have some transactions you can:
- Send invoices and enter bills
- Add customers to enable rapid invoicing
- Create as many account categories as you need
- Customise emails and invoices with your text and logo
- Report on income and expenses
- Have income and expenses organised in one place
- Know your data is secure with 256bit encryption
For more details of features you should browse the Wave site. Next we will look at why you might move to a cloud accounting system, and why Wave.
More about cloud acc and Wave